Tuesday, September 14, 2010

...Back...

It's so good to see them in the morning when you wake up...SO CUTE!!

They're my alarm, I'll wake up automatically because of them...XD



Hubby got me "Lou Shu Fun" that I like the most in the morning, with roses...

He got what I mean when "Somebody" has told him something ~


And I got my haircut...it's so short than before and cooler than before!LOL

My hair is getting shorter and shorter every time I got my haircut...

And my aunty is so pro, the two line behind my neck is not shaving, she's using her scissor to cut them out!Pro right?!?!XD


O.o

We're sisters...

Play around with the brothers where the bridegroom brought here...

They're so pity being played by us...LOL
With my sister...
Yea, I know I look exactly like a lady ~


With the little cutie ~
All children @ Teluk Intan ~
BIG BIG Ang Pau from my sister!!!XD

Thank you for the BIG Ang Pau ya ~ LOL


There lots more photo which are not with me but the cameraman...

And I duno when and where I can get the photo??

So sorry for lack of photo ya ~


- END -

0 comments: