Saturday, October 8, 2011

...End Of This, Beginning Of That...

So yea...

The Roxy Model Search 2011 has come to an end..

And I got the second place which consider as one of the consolation..

I wish that I could be on the cover of Seventeen Mag but too bad I couldn't make it..

But never mind, my passion in modelling will never end as long as I got the chances.. :D

So I'm up here to share my feelings with you all with these photos...

So yea when announcing the top 3 I feel so happy because I can get into top 3!

But you can see from my face that I'm more nervous than happy!LOL

Well I just keep looking down because I'm really stress..

My heartbeat beat like drum's rolling!
When it comes to this stage, which left two of us, I become more nervous and I'm shaking!

See the holding palms and weird face and you'll know!XD
And well at the end I'm not the grand prize winner..

So congrats to Cheryll Ho for becoming the Roxy Grand Prize winner for year 2011!

And also congrats to all the consolations model Alyaa, BuBu, Caryn and Letitia..

Once again some of our group photo..




Well I really enjoy throughout the whole process as I got to meet new friends and gain new experiences..

Meeting you girls considered as part of my life already..

So yea..wish that we could hang out once again all tgt someday..

And I have to thanks Roxy for giving me such a precious chance!

Also all the awesome prizes! Appreciate alot!

And give an applause for all of the models! :)


By the way, I also have to thanks my friends who's coming for the final

Yup the 4 of them!Thank you so much for being so "bei min"..hehehehe!

Also my sis and bro-in-law..

And my mental supporter from the Teluk Intan, Ipoh, Setiawan, UK and Australia! :D

Hopefully I didn't disappoint you all..

Lastly, I have to say I actually love this ring!XD

Also I got the chances to take photo with Amber Chia :)

And one last photo of me before I end this:

Good day people..

Tomorrow have to be prepared and fight for my basketball team!

Good show today and wish for a good game tomorrow!

You go girls and Good Night peeps! :)

XOXO

- END -

0 comments: