Sunday, December 27, 2009

...I'm Still Alive...

YUP YUP YUP...


Went to Jogoya with Sue on 23rd of Dec...


My second time n Sue's 1st time...


Spent oni RM50 / person for the Japanese buffet!!!


So damn cheap la!!!


And besides form Haagen Daz, thrs New Zealand Natural now in Jogoya!!


But i prefer New Zealand Natural than Haagen Daz...*wink*



Celebrate my Christmas Eve with my hubby, Sue, Alvix, Agatha, Hong Ka and Yocent in MOS!!


An unforgettable night...super funny lo man ~ ~


Honk Ka & Yocent were drunk tat night!!!


We've captured lots of pichas!!!


All are with Sue and Alvix...


Hopefully they can tag all of us as soon as possible...





Yeap yeap...time to shop...



Finally got my All Star...



No Nike coz feel a bit bored about it...



Got my new bra n panties as well...XD



Also new shirts and bottom...



Hmm...quite satisfied...less a dress...



But i really hate Forever 21!!!!



Oways no S...im wondering why???



Ish!!i wanna buy it but got no S size!!!ish!!!



Even got S size i oso cannot fit!!!



I NEED XS!!!!

This is size S...but my armpit thr still very loose!!!!!

Well...it's ok...coz i not very like this dress...

BUT I LIKE THE BELOW ONE!!!!

NO S!!!!NO S!!!!! this is M...

Ask the promoter help me to check whether got S onot?

She straight away tell me no more S!!!

Dun even wanna check for me!!!fuck her!!!

ARGH!!!!!why oways no S!!!!!

No dress for 1st day of CNY d...

How?????

I think i seriously need a dress...



Last but not least...

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY TO ME & HUBBY...

Altho i can't celebrate with him...

Coz im in Teluk Intan he gotta work in KL...


But at least im still with him....

And Happy New Year to all of my frenz...

Sorry coz din update my blog for so long coz i got no internet access at my hometown home...

Ciao ~ ~

0 comments: