Wednesday, January 13, 2010

...I'm Going Insane...

WOooooooOt ~ ~
Im back...
And im going insane coz so many stuff wanna post...
So i gotta summarize them...
Er...my new year party?
Nope...no such things...
Just cook maggi goreng for my hubby and Sue...
Then went to Allen hse and chit chat thr...
Just like tat...
Here is the maggi goreng...
Soo nice ~ ~

And this?
This is my Brunch = Breakfast + Lunch...
I fried the french fries and eggs...
Others did by mama...
Did one set for mama too...
Yummy Yummy...
Vegetarian steak~


Yea...and this...

Spot this in a hotel...

The kettle so cute!!

When the water is boiling, it's red in colour...

When it's done, it turns blue!!!

So cute...i likey!!!


And yeap...
I finally got a checker shirt which suit me...
Which one is nicer?
Green or black and white??
But it's too late to ask now...
I've d bought the black and white one...
Coz it makes me look fairer...
The green one, makes me look like a Malay...ew! !

And here is the genting trip...
The only photo they dun hav...XD
yea...tats all in the snow hse...
We curi curi capture in the snow hse...XD
We did a lots of bad things in Genting...hahahaha!!
But it's FUN!!!
Love ya my buddies!!

This is the sugar and cream tat we use in Marrybrown...
*FAINT*
Well...next post...XD


0 comments: