Friday, January 29, 2010

...Bad Luck...

So unlucky this few days...

现在才知道,行衰运的时候么鬼衰事都会发生!!

Yesterday woke up with bad mood...

Argue with him...[ still in cold war ]

I forgot to serve my dishes in Cafe World in FB and they all rot!!!waste my time and money!!!ish!!

When I want to have my lunch only realize my porridge so liquid...

My mum told me she scorch my porridge...=.="

She pour them out and add water to cook again...

I hate liquid porridge...

I knock my braces when I brush my teeth!OUCH!!

And once I reach Subang home, I carelessly placed my toe in between the door!

OUCH!!!I hate it!!

What else??OH YA!!WHAT ELSE HUH!!!I CAN'T PUT ON MY LOWER ROW OF BRACES TODAY!!?!??!?!?

WHY WHY WHY???WHY AM I SO SUI!!!!

Guess when only I can put them on?

Next TUESDAY!!!!IS NEXT TUESDAY!!!

WHY???WHY YOU WANNA RUIN MY PLAN!!!

I plan to go back to Teluk Intan this Sunday!!!WHY!!!Can you gives me reasons?!?!?!

My doctor don't even tell me why?Darn it!!WHY!!!???=.="" *SOB*

And today when I reached Subang I went to the Taylor New Campus to settle down my register stuff...

Once I reach there, I ask the person, the person said she knows nothing...

So I called back to the number that called me weeks ago...

And the person told me to meet in TBS!!!

WTH!!!I remember she ask me to meet her in new campus!!!FUCK!!

OK!!FINE!!!I drive back to TBS from new campus!!!duh!!!

And on the way I saw a super duper ugly BMW...the end of this post you'll see the picture...

Also I saw a super duper chio Lamborghini!

But I didn't take the photo because you can search the photo online...

The ugly BMW, I think you can't find anywhere else except M'sia...


This is the porridge I ate few days ago...

Yea...I ate 2 of them...

I can't feel full...I just keep eating and eating them all the time...


And this is today porridge...yummy yummy!

So pekat yet so tasty!!I likey!!

Thank you mum...

Sorry for being rude to you yesterday, said I don't want to eat and I hate the liquid porridge...

But I did finish eating all of them...

Because I can't feel full...I'm hungry...


So I cooked myself supper yesterday night...

Yummy!!full full...

And today's breakfast, I CHEW MEAT!!!!

So happy!!!!

And I drink Kopi Peng!!!

Sssllurp!!!!

Well...I can chew some soft food now...like mee, cakes, bread maybe...\^^/

Satisfied...but wait...I still wanna eat the Mee Raja in SS2!!!

Hmm...


And this one!!!the ugliest BMW I've ever seen!!!

Wondering why he want to make it so ugly?

Pretty meh???Yeng meh???I don't think so...

Hopefully he won't find out my blog...XD

OK...that's all...ciao ~

0 comments: