Friday, January 22, 2010

...Goodbye Tiger Teeth...

Just came back from the Dental Clinic...

Cooked Mee Sua with tofu and egg for my dinner...

Hmm...I can't chew normally...

Used up to 40 minutes to finish up my Mee Sua...

Some more need 2 spoons...Sibeh Gao Lat...

And everything I eat are not tasty even it's tasty...

...正所谓:"吃龙肉都没味"...

I can't sing too...maybe my mouth needs time to biasa the braces...

And I can feel my teeth are moving...loose loose de...

Don't know how I feel?Gotta weird feeling...

I really cannot accept my look now...

Ughh!!!so damn ugly!!!

I can only smile like this start from this second...
/
/
/
/
/
Yes...like this...this is the only way that make my smile look better...

I think I should speak less so that I can reduce the frictional force in my mouth between the braces and my lips...

So that I won't feel that pain...

Hopefully I can do that la...

I'm such a talkative...

I feel sad, yet happy...complicated feelings now...

Sad because I miss my tiger teeth...

And I can't eat food that I like...

Lost my bright smile...

Can't speak properly now...

And my lips can't be closed together already...

Wondering what I can eat today...

And the doctor said soon I'll pluck one more tooth...

Because gotta rectify my upper row of teeth first only pluck...

If not they'll grow askew...can't be tidy...

Pity me...got such a case...

Happy because I'm waiting for the day I take out my braces...

Wondering how would I look like that time?

And I got big teeth...

Hopefully I won't look weird and ugly...

Remember one stranger friend in FB told me...

The pain is temporary, but the beauty is permanent...

Well, take this sentences as my impetus to live on...

Go Veeiean Go!!

Few more months to go then you can eat whatever you want!!

And I feel that my English is retrogressing...*sob*


[ps: Boring stay at KL home, going back to Teluk Intan tomorrow]

0 comments: