Monday, January 18, 2010

...THANK GOD...

Boo Ya!!!!

I've done my 2nd tooth extraction....

So lucky that I don't have to operate and take it out...

And just pluck one tooth...but with 5 injection of anaesthesia!

It's hard to pluck out this tooth because my another tooth keep blocking the pliers...

But the doctor carefully pluck it out...so happy yet sad...XD

Because I can't eat rice now...I'm hungry~
And the doctor said my teeth that grow on the upper left hand side one are very tidy...

So I can skip to pluck one tooth from there...

But if necessary I still have to pluck one of them...

It's OK la...I've biasa on plucking tooth already...

Just don't need operation than can liao...

BRAVO VEEIEAN!!

And the doctor so nice...

I told her that I got 2 blister inside my mouth...

She applied some ointment onto those blister...

I thought what she wanna do with my wound...

And the doctor said if I want I can put one row of braces 1st so that I won't be that suffer...

Hmm...let me think 1st...OK?

But I feel like if will pain wanna sekali pain all wor...

长痛不如短痛嘛...

Means I can't leave Subang already because this Thursday or Friday I'll go meet her again...

So hopefully I don't have to pluck one more tooth and can put on braces as soon as possible...

Pray for me...

...God Bless Me...

I've learned something after these teeth extraction...

The most suffer thing is not the pain but can't eat anything...

And I know after put on braces will be more suffer...

Hopefully mum can cook some soft food like gong yu ci porridge for me!!

And mee sua!!!

...THANK GOD...

And my good girl tooth, listen mama advice and come out with well-behaved...

I'll keep you all until you all decay...muacks...

0 comments: