Wednesday, January 13, 2010

...Too Much Time...

This is the only movie i watch twice in the cinema!!!
The ONLY!!!!!!!
I love it so much!!!!
I wanna own it!!!
Will ask hubby help me dl it from the internet..XD

1st watch 3D in 1U with Sue...

Then come back to Teluk Intan watch it again with Hubby!!

I really like it so so so much!!!

More than i like Transformer...

Hope the director will create more movie like tat...

So imaginary!!!i like it so much!!!!!!

And yea...i cried 4 or 5 times in this movie!!!

Break my own record!!XD

Recently too much time...

Make me feel empty...

Duno why so emo recently...

I SERIOUSLY NEED LEFT FOR DEAD 2!!!!!!

But no friends can accompany me...T.T...SOB ~ ~

I feel so weird now...

Im now in Mc-D

Got a gang of ppl stand infront of me...

Acting monkey movie...

Tot holding an iPhone very lan si...

Go die la!!!

Feel like using my lappie throw on them...

Hehehehe...paiseh paiseh...

They so lan si i beh song...XD

Well...dun bother them...

Yesterday accompany Sue go to the dentist for a tooth extraction...

Yeap...she plans to put on braces...

She's my teeth's god now...

Act still considering whether shud i put on braces (since last year)...

But her courageous influence me...

So while my willpower still very strong...

I hope to put on braces as soon as possible...

Im afraid i will shrink back...

You know?when Sue is doing the tooth extraction...

The one who's scare is not her, is me...

While she keep consoling me thr...so weird...

Bravo Sue!!!!!

So i might go back to Subang for further inquiry...

Then say goodbye to my tiger tooth...T.T

Gotta face this all myself...

I know i can do it!!!

Go Veeiean GO!!!!

0 comments: