Wednesday, January 20, 2010

...Pity Ah...

Do I look pale?

Hmm...I'm not feeling well...

I think I should stop eating those medicines...

They make me feel sick...

Well this is what I had for my lunch and dinner...
Rice in the soup...

Yea...pity me...I can't even bite but just swallow them...

Tomorrow gotta eat the same thing...

Should feel lucky because I can still eat rice...

And I love soup too...So it's OK la...

Just I wanna eat waffle but cannot bite...

Wanna eat jagong, Carl's Junior, Subway, Bah Gua...All cannot eat...

*SOB SOB*

Go for a car wash today after rain...=.="

Because I'm too free...bored...

And spot this when I went for shopping this evening...

Young Vee...^^

And guess how much I've spent?

RM300+ +

O.O

I can die already...

But will get back RM167 because my friend ask me to help her buy one...

So total up I've just spent RM155.7...

Bought a pair of short for myself and hubby...

Eyes patch from The Face Shop...

Presents for CK and KK...

Well...thats all for today...

Plan to go to 1Utama tomorrow...

I'm bored...

I'm willing to shop alone rather than I stay at home...

Hmm...that's all for today...

And I got help you find coins bag la Yen Yee!

Ciao ~

0 comments: