Monday, January 18, 2010

...RICE RICE RICE...

RICE!!!Finally I can eat rice!!!@@

Feel like I got a long time didn't eat rice already...
Sister cooked some dishes this morning...

Meat, veggies, fish and soup of the day - ABC soup...XD

I just eat a little because my mouth got blister...

Pity me...

Going to face my biggest fear 30 minutes later...

Please ah please ah...God bless me please...

One side of the mouth already very suffer...

Now both side...

Wondering how am I going to brush my teeth??

How am I going to eat and bite??

Aih...I can only swallow everything I eat...sob...T.T

And just now got a call from Taylor...

They want another 2 of my photo and my transcript...

What's wrong with them?

I've gave them when I register!!

I don't have it now la!!!

So what?You want me to go back to Teluk Intan and come back next Monday?

No way!!You ruin my plan!!!Si Taylor!!

I plan to put on braces this Friday one leh!!!

If I gotta go back and take them for you I gotta put on braces next Monday...

So how?Any suggestion?

Aih...the blister in my mouth is killing me...T_T

So should I wait till next Monday?

Hmm.....


[ps: will blog again after my teeth extraction]

0 comments: