Thursday, January 14, 2010

...Tomorrow...

Went to pasar malam just now with hubby...
Poor baby he's sick today...
And now im blogging in his hse...
Tomorrow?
Yea..tomorrow im going back to KL for the horror inquiry...
Hopefully im ready for this...
Gonna start fighting and i must win...
Well...i know after that i will be very suffer...
But braces can make my future brighter...
Im not tat kind of ppl who can do watever bcoz of pretty...
FYI, Im not tat mighty...
But bcoz of my future...
I decided to put on braces...
I rmb my sis told me tat imagine when you gotta do business with other ppl...
Once u open ur mouth ppl will run...
Well...i really dunwan tat kind of incident happen...
So i hav made my decision since i had consider about this last year...
I decided to put on braces...
Hopefully the dentist wont tell me tat i got no hope d and ask me to give up...
And i gotta fight this war alone!!
Imagine how kesian i am?
After the tooth extraction, walk out alone, drive home alone...
Aih...wat to do???
Mom ask me to put on braces later coz i can't eat those tasty food during CNY...
But i've rejected coz i dun wanna delay this thing anymore...
Well, tasty food can eat nxt year...
While Im having my holiday, my mom can take care of me..
Well, 1st thing i wanna do once i reach KL is go to The Curve and buy a cute cute mask...XD
I've made the appointment, 5.30pm meet the dentist in Summit...
Will go back to KL tomorrow morning after having my breakfast with hubby...
I think tats all for today...
...God Bless Me...

0 comments: