Friday, January 15, 2010

...Two Is Better Than One...

Yeap yeap yeap...tats my teeth...

Im coming back to Subang...

Just now went for the horror inquiry...

And the doctor sekali gus help me pluck 2 teeth!!

FUiyooooh~~

Can't imagine tat im tat brave!!hahahaha!!

Monday gonna go for the second extraction...

This is how i look like after extration...

Wearing a mask...yeap yeap...cute rite??

Everyone is looking at me...

Is tat weird?so fun to look me hah?

And this!!!

This is my tooth from lower row...

Compare it with Sue's one...

So big different right?

Hers is straight one, mine is bengkang-bengkok one...

And this one lagi jia lat!!

This is the hook one!!!

The doctor told me it's hard for her to pluck this kind of tooth coz it hooks on my gum...

I gotta pluck 4 teeth...

The doctor has d pluck out 2 of them on the right side...

The left side one is a lil bit harder to pluck...

Coz it's another hook tooth...

She said hopefully i dun have to operate to take it out...

Phew ~ ~

Bless me plz God...

And here is 2 of my teeth...

Sakitnya...

When i open my mouth, the doctor just said WAH ~ ~

I know i know...very complicated right?

She said my teeth was like wire da kek...

Hahaha..wat a good adjective...

And izzit tat my mouth very small?

When she wanna take model of my teeth, the 1st model she put in, cannot in...

Second one, still too big...

Well, the 3rd one finally fit into my mouth...

But still, my mouth really like breaking by the model...

Can't she find a smaller model?*sigh*

And if im brave and tough enough, i can put on braces nxt Friday...

Same with Sue eh!!!so exited...

But only if im tough enuff!!

Hopefully i can do it!

Go Veeiean Go!!

Actually the doctor is really very careful!!

The plier can't catch my tooth coz another tooth is blocking the space to catch it...

Even i can feel the plier keep slip away...

But im wondering how she catch my tooth and pluck them out...

FUYOOOOH!!!!

Can u see tat?

Yup..my car is out of petrol and im stuck in a traffic jam!!

Luckily get to go to the petrol station...

If not i duno how im going to go back home...

Imagine im wearing a mask can't talk properly...

How am i going to seek for help??

Phew ~ ~

Stage one - CLEARED!!

Next Monday, another war is begin...

The doctor said im very brave like not afraid about the pain...

Who said!!i scare like a baby...

Anywhere pain oso nvm, pain inside my mouth is my biggest fear!!

When i finish my teeth extraction, i walk out with kaki mengigil!!!

Well, feel lucky too coz im very tired...

When im laying thr...i almost felt asleep...

And im too afraid, ask the doctor to give me a strong injection so tat it makes me feel numb...

U know how many injection i got to pluck ONE tooth?

Well, the upper one is harder to pluck, i got 4 to 5 injection!!!

The lower one oni 3 or 4 injection!!

GENG LEH!!!

I oso duno wats wrong with me?

Hmm...nxt Monday i shud make myself more tired!XD

Okay ~ tats all for today...

Gonna take money from mama...

They're coming to Subang this Sunday...

Uhmmm...i miss home ~ ~

I miss my funny buddy who can make me laugh!!

I miss hubby ~



0 comments: