Sunday, January 31, 2010

Went to PapaRich with Ah Sun this afternoon...

Yeap...we met each other again and went to 1U for Old Dogs...
A damn funny and stupid movie!! guarantee sure laugh!!

Well, not really go 1U for Old Dogs, just for some movies...

Wanna watch Tiger Woohoo but Ah Sun has already watched it...

The Spy Next Door almost full...

So left Old Dogs...

I wanna watch Did You Hear About The Morgans, but it's not showing anymore...*sob*

And I wanna watch Valentine's Day...

Seems so romantic, but I think it's impossible to watch it with him...

So will just watch with other friends...

And there're so many movies will be shown in the cinema on February 11st!!!

How am I going to watch??

Stupid Big Cinema in Teluk Intan!!so damn slow!!!darn it!!

Avatar has already on showing for one month Big Cinema in Teluk Intan only got!!Stupid!!!

Build a stupid slow cinema in Teluk Intan for what?grow spider web meh!!!

Put so many Indian movies for what?

There's already another cinema in Teluk Intan just for Indian movies!!

Skip Indian movies please...duh!!!!


Well, back to 1U...

So many people are watching the show...rarely...give round applause some more!

Got some peh peh M'sia artist come also got not much people...*shaking head*

And both of us successfully come back home with empty hand!!!

WooHoo!!! surprisingly!!!

But I did buy the wheat grass drink back home for CNY...

So damn cheap!RM1 / bottle...how can I miss that!!

See, I've already finished one just now!!

I bought 48 bottles home!!XD

And just now went to Murni for MEE RAJA!!!YUMMY YUMMY!!

I still can chew but not so comfortable to chew lo...

Murni in SS2 is going to move to another place...

Because the MBPJ not allow them to set more than 20 tables outside...

Well, if you've been there you'll know how crowded there is...

The table can set from the head to the tail...

But just now only outside the shop...pity...

Never mind, if the food are tasty no matter how far you go we'll still find you!!Teehee!!



And this is how M'sia's drivers drive...

Still red light for turning right but behind got a lorry and a Suzuki Swift drive in front of me and try to make a U-Turn...

Fuyoh!!!M'sia Boleh!!

Not jam at all, why you wanna drive like that?rush like that meh?

If yes put double signal la dude!=.="

Hmm...I think I'm much more better than them!

I drive fierce, but not without follow the rules...right?XD

And I'm going back to Teluk Intan tomorrow...

Will not blog everyday but will try my best to update once I got chaces...

Nitez all!!ciao ~


[ps: heard some, ahhemmm...."noise" from my sister room just now. XD]

0 comments: