Saturday, February 6, 2010

...One Week With Braces...

My mouth was like controlling by the braces...

Seriously...ulcer's covering my mouth...ouch...

But now is OK already...

I ate burger benjo yeaterday!!wahahahaha!!!

But honestly, hard to bite la...

CNY is just around the corner...

And my mum ask me to work in the new bistro that my dad open...

I don't want la...so bored there...

Furthermore CNY is coming soon...

I wanna stay home and do my own stuff...


And nowadays CNY greeting cards are more chio than last time...

I've sent 3 CNY greeting cards to Australia fot Yen Yee...

So cute so I bought 3 lo...

Spot another 2 in Summit Point B, so I bought another 2...

Don't know who to give also...

And will visit Chin Er who stay in Sekinchan during CNY...^^

Coz I promised her to visit her during last year holidays but I didn't do it...

So this time must visit her...

And I'm still good here in Teluk Intan...

Still can take nice photo with my mouth closed...XD

Last Sunday used an hour and 30mins drive back from KL to Teluk Intan...

Well..I admit I drive super fast...XD

Love my little swift...hehehe...

Well...nothing much happen here...

Sleep at 4am wake up at 4pm...

OK OK...I'm pig I admit...

But will change my life style now OK?

I slept at 1.30am yesterday leh...

Wake up at 1.30am also...XD

Tomorrow will be another good day...

Ciao ~

0 comments: