Saturday, February 6, 2010

...S.A.D...

Wondering why I posted Penny Tai photo?

Tell you now...I plan to cut my hair that short...Is it a wise decision?

But I gotta think of so many things...

Cannot clip my hair up...

Imagine if I clip my hair up with short hair...aiks...

Only can use hair band...but will it look like aunty?

I'm so afraid to make this kind of decision...

I gotta think twice...any suggestion??


Heard my besty's friend is breaking up with her bf today...

And heard another couple are unstable too...

Am I the another one to break up?

Because I'm now in an unstable situation too...*sob*
Frankly, we quarrelled these few days...

Continuously...I really have no idea who to tell...

I only can tell my blog...it's really heartache...terrible feel...

But I can't cry in Mc-D right?stupid...

Even the distance is so near, we can't even been together...

Can't you appear in front of me now?

I know it's raining but it has already stopped...

Can't you do something romantic to me?

Am I demanding too much?

I just want to spend my time with you during my holidays...

Because I know you gotta work in Teluk Intan, no time for us to date in KL...

What's wrong with us?I didn't angry, I just heartache, sad, disappointed...

Really, I just need somebody to accompany...

Honestly, even though I'm surrounded by crowd, I still feel empty hearted...

What to do?better than I stay at home...

Wondering how long I've to wait...

All about the "WAIT"...

Should I really wait till the day to come...

I don't know how long I can wait?

Or should I say we have different goal already?

I change?or you...

Who doesn't want to improve?

I've put my 4 years youthhood on you...

I don't want to feel that it has been wasted...

What can I do?I'm clueless now...

Can I put my future on you...

Sometimes I really feel that I got a bright future, just I can't find a way out...

People said:"有人等,才会有人出现..."

Is it true?

So how long I have to wait?10 years?hopefully I won't get an empty box after all...

Valentine's Day is near, my besty ask me what to buy for her bf?

IDK...cause I've no idea too...Me?got nothing for him...

Hopefully he got nothing for me too...Cause I can foresight the day...

Well, 4 years, I know got no surprise for the following days...

Cause we're like family, not couple any more....

Even though you said break up, I can't flow out a drop of tear from my eyes...

Is it the pain of love?

Should I break up?What decision I can make now?

I'm helpless...

Yet, I know I should be tough...

Can I face the single life myself?

I really what to do?

Seriously, I need to cry now...

0 comments: