Thursday, February 11, 2010

...I Know I Know...

I know everyone thinks he's being bad...

Not suit me, big differences, blah blah blah...

But who knows I just saying out his bad...

I realize that the story didn't note down any of my bad things...

Who never make a mistake?

It has been the longest argue week since we've been together for so long...

But it has already passed...Thank God...

(I won't gift you any footwear anymore!)

Who knows I got a bad temper...

Who knows I give him a charcoal black face when he's trying to cheer me up...

Who knows I'm too greedy...

Who knows I'm too selfish...

Who knows he's trying his best to give me what I want...

Who knows he's earning for himself but I'm taking my pocket money from my parents...

Who knows different level of life style have to go through these difficult steps...

Who knows I never act like a spoiled child in front of him except I got any demand from him...

Who knows he needs me but I'm not with him too...

Who knows what kind of bad words I've told him during the quarrelling...

Who knows every argument we started will end up with you say sorry even that's my fault...

Only he knows...

We should work hard to make it happens...

I believe you...

I'm sorry and I love you...

0 comments: