Sunday, January 17, 2010

...Bored La...

Didn't expect that mum and dad will going back to Teluk Intan so early...

Thought will go for shopping or something else so that I can spend my free time with them...

Nvm, their appearance did give me a little courage for tomorrow...

So...I'm damn bored now...nothing to do...worry about tomorrow...

Keep telling my teeth that they can't stay in my mouth anymore...

Gotta leave soon...so please don't stick on my gum...

...节哀顺变...

Hopefully they can leave easily by telling them this...

Well, my sister told me that better put on braces as soon as possible...

So I decided to put on brace on Friday...

My sister-in-law told me that I must be very tough and can bear the pain...

I know this earlier...*sigh*...

What to do?I've already stepped out the first step...

I know I can do it...(lying myself is the only thing I can do now)

I must bear the pain!!!


Okay~ enough for this braces topic...

My new maid went back to Teluk Intan with my mum and dad just now...

She came from Cambodia...

Don't know how to speak Malay, Chinese...

But English know a little bit...really a little bit...

So we decided to teach her Chinese...

Now she knows a little bit already...

Learn slowly bah...mum will teach her when she's at home...

OK...done with my post...

Another boring day...

Tomorrow will be a challenging day...

...God Bless Me...

Please please please...I don't wanna take out my teeth my operation...

PLEASE!!!

0 comments: