Friday, January 22, 2010

...Untitled...

Yea...say goodbye to my tiger teeth...

Tomorrow is the day I put on my braces...

Well, maybe next week...Because those blisters in my mouth still don't wish to leave...

This evening the doctor called and ask me whether I'm free now to put on the braces...

But it's too late, I'm on my way to 1U already...

And I told her my mouth still blister+ing...

Then she said then it's ok...

You can put on braces next week...

Hmm....but I wanna put it on tomorrow...

Went to 1U this evening alone...

Spent money again...

Hmm...bought a pyjamas and a pair of high heels from Vincci...

And also a pair of slipper for my hubby...

Hopefully he can wear it...

Maybe it looks old but it looks nice and hot and wild when you're wearing it...

I can wear it to club...XD

Or presentation...

Even Chinese New Year...

So good...

Thanks to Yen Yee because I got a 20% discount for member...

And the member card is Yen Yee one...

RM79 become RM63.20

So buy it as soon as possible...XD

Well...hopefully my blister inside my mouth will gone tomorrow...

...God Bless Me...

If they gone I promise I won't always sleep late...

Please please please...

Hopefully I can put on braces tomorrow...

I wanna go home...

I miss home...

I miss my hubby...

0 comments: