Wednesday, February 23, 2011

...Belated Valentine's Post & Recent Me...

A little something from him...Thank you so much hubby ~

I likey very much altho I'm kinda sensitive to fluffy teddy...

He should know it but he still buy it...I also duno why?
Look like kids' drawing...hahahaha!But I likey la...It just make me smile!hahaha!
We went to Penang 

See here for more photo...


Alright...FYI...My hair is very the short now...

But if you wonder how it looks before...

Here is it:

Before
After

 Later
 Now
Yeap..

Basically my hair changes many times within this new year...

The bad thing about blue colour is that the colour fades away very fast...

I really duno what can I do to make the colour last longer?

Any ideas?

I dun wanna dye and dye it again at home la...


A little something which's out of the topic:

Well...Sometimes I just wish that he can be more understanding...

That's my interest that's why I keep finding opportunity for myself...

Opportunity won't fall down from the sky itself, you should find it out yourself...

I know this...Now I got a chance, why can't you give me a try...

Everybody was pouring cold water towards me...

Even my sisters ask me to stop dreaming...

At least you, can you please show me some support instead of saying me stubborn...

You should know why am I so stubborn, because I really want it...

People used to say you have to sacrifice something before you get something...

Hell yea..I believe it...

I don't trust people easily so you should also trust me that I won't be cheated...

Why don't you let me have my first try...

What I need now is experience...

Do you know that when everybody's pouring cold water to me, I really feels like stop trying...

But when I browse through Sue's sister's FB profile, I keep going on again..

Well, I admire her sister very much because photo she had taken are really gorgeous  and awesome!

Why can't nowadays people be more open minded?

Maybe this is the reason why Sue's sister wanna went to Bali...

Please...there's some reason behind a lie...

Understand before you neglected it...

I'm really emo and frustrated now...

How I wish my bf have an ang moh's mind...

Yea I know I'm being very funky and sampat most of the time...

But I got my serious side also de OK...

Sigh...I don't know how long I can do this but I will keep trying no matter how...

I won't care about any objections now...I will just go ahead...

Also, I'm not abandon my study and put all my affords into modelling...

It's just one of my interest, like basketball...

I will play basketball like how I got interest in Modelling...you know?

Sorry for being stubborn...

0 comments: