Thursday, March 3, 2011

...Ciao Ristorante...

It's my sister's birthday!And we went to Ciao Ristorante on 1st of March~

The food there are nice...

I won't add a very in front of nice because it's just not very nice but only nice...LOL!

Food:
Appetizer 
I still prefer the mushroom soup in FullHouse! :)
Main Course
Snacks

Time to blow the candle ~
Belgium Chocolate Ice-Cream cake!This is so so so delicious!!!

Seek around ~

Well, you can actually see that the decoration over there are very nice, special and glamour!

They provided wedding dinner service there as well...

You probably won't have a huge wedding dinner but a small yet classy wedding party there...

Unlike those wedding dinner in the restaurant, this is much more special...

If I marry a rich guy, I wanna make a wedding party there!LOL!!
Toilet mirror ~ XD

Pictures decoration

Pay bill...O.O

As you can see the gov. tax & service charges already exceed RM90++!*FAINT*

The wine there exy like hell!!Food as well...
Last but not least, Happy Birthday to my dear sis !

And thanks bro-in-law for the dinner treats ! :D

- END -

0 comments: