Monday, March 7, 2011

...New Sem = New Life...

I've no idea what to say about my new sem?

It's just too boring!

Only one subject can grab my attention, which is Advertising...*I doubt*

LOL!

F&I is such a fucking expensive subject!Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you!!

Because of you I need to spend RM150 to buy a financial calculator!WTF

During tutorial class some more got so many pro ka!I sure die 99 liao lo!!

Market Research is also a son of bitch!!The fucking textbook cost us RM100++

Still need us to use the latest edition, which means no second hand book for sale lo!WTF

I don't care!I'm gonna do the illegal thing alrd!

And Personal Selling, an ordinary lecture which can't pronounce Mascara properly!LMAO

Really what the fuck lo this sem!!

Anyway, now, I got time at home, I try to do my revision, but I fell asleep when I just started to revise my slides...

FML 99!!!

Such a good medicine to make me fall asleep when I'm in insomnia condition!

Something just went wrong maybe?

I also don't know what happen?

I'm not that outgoing anymore...

Didn't ask to go out here and there anymore...

My activity after school is just back to my home...

Pyramid is no longer my second home liao...I suppose...

And no more sing K no more crapping no more CC+ing...

Is this a good sign?Or a bad one?

Or I should just used to it because nothing last forever right?

Sometimes I just feel like shop alone, but I'm afraid there's no suggestion given when I spot something...

Sigh...

I also don't know what to say about my life?

Or I've already used to it?Being alone, missing something and someone every night...

Sometimes I just feel guilty, sorry, and even happy for NO REASON!

Should I consult a doctor?zzz

Same procedure everyday, ain't fun at all...SERIOUSLY!

Well, I'm not that tough as I thought...

*In the process of growing up*

By the way, my dentist say I can take out my braces anytime!Hooray ~ !!!

WAIT!

Is this a good news or a bad news?

See!See!I really got problem, mental problem!Walaoeh!!What's wrong wor?

I really don't know I should take it off or not?

I'm afraid that I will miss my braces after taking it off!

Or I think too much already?I should not care too much right?For anything?Cause nobody will care back one lo right?

Last but not least, MY BIRTHDAY IS THIS COMING SATURDAY!!!HOORAY!!!

Wait wait wait!

Should I be happy or not?I'm turning 21!OH NO!!I wanna stay at the age of 19 forever!Can I?

SIGH ~

It's a Saturday, I know, how long I have to wait until my birthday falls on a Saturday?

I wish I can celebrate in a club or with my friends...But...Sigh...

I need to accompany my parents to Melacca...haiz...

Say wanna celebrate with me in Melacca, I don't think so lo...zzz

I really don't feel like going, can I don't go?

It's because of school holidays only you all wanna go meet my cute little nieces only lo correct?

I know one...Haiz...

I thought I will have a wonderful birthday celebration with all my beloved friends...

Are they still with me?Haiz...

Or even with my only hubby, I will also appreciate that...

But I know he can't make it cause he needs to work and can't take leave anymore...

Haiz...Whatever la...

Just let the river flows...

Tell myself I need to and I have used to it...


"没有想法,有想法又能怎样,只能写部落各整晚"


This sentence can totally describe my feeling now...

- END -

0 comments: