Tuesday, March 22, 2011

...H.I.S Birthday...

Yup...it's his birthday...

I cooked that day to welcome him...LOL

But too bad I cut my finger, like very serious you know...

Because when I cut it, the blood was kinda splash on my face!LOL

Yea...not that exaggerative but almost there de la...XD

If I didn't cut my hand then this dinner can be perfect because these are the best dishes I've cooked so far...

I mean the taste...(SS+ing)!*Proud of myself*hahahahahaha! 

And when he reached, he bought cake and snacks...

I was like =.=// because I bought him cupcakes and snacks too...

FYI, his birthday is one week after mine, so he thought of celebrating together...

Whatever happens...the next day, we went to Genting....

And guess what, we donated some money to Mr. Lim...

LOL!Why don't let us win some money leh?

We're officially 21 and can legally walk in already, but then we lose money...

SIGH ~

So, wondering what's his presents?

I bought him shoes and a photo album full with our photos...

Hopefully he like it...

And yes he did so do I...XD

Coz I used to buy things that I like to my birthday friend...

Also, this time, I'm able to give him a surprise already!!!Muahahahahaha!

Because he was like "used to" know what I'm thinking...

And everytime I wanted to give him a surprise he sure will know it before the surprise...

It was so DUH ~ ~

But this time, I successfully give him a big surprise eventho he reach Teluk Intan!!

Ngeak Ngeak Ngeak ~

Last, a very Happy Birthday (belated one) to my hubby!!xoxo!!

- END -

0 comments: