Tuesday, May 31, 2011

...Hello Everyone...

I'm back...I've been a blog slacker for a month...

And now finally I'm back...

Yea...because I'm busy with assignments...

Now busy with nothing but preparing for the final exam!

But exam mode still not turning on yet...

So ah...just be a free bird for another weeks la...

Stress belum habis release...

Gonna blog about some old stuff...

Yea...met these 2 HK actor in a program launching event...
Actually I'm nobody and suppose I can't get up there to take photo with them...

But the boss's boss, yea the brand's boss is kind enough for me to get up there...

And my sis grabbing me up there as well...So I got the chance!YEe hhaaa!

I was trying to stand beside Ron Ng but duno who's that girl and duno where she suddenly pop up?

So I lost the chance!Sigh!
You won't believe how thin Kate Tsui is because she look so so different from the TV compare with her real person.

Anyway, I like her so much...

She looks gorgeous and pretty!

And look at my sis!LOL

I think I should just posted this blog post before I move on to some personal life topic...

So that's it for today...

- END -

0 comments: