Tuesday, April 26, 2011

...Weh Weh Weeeee...

Oh yeah!

It's an Indian festival, which I don't know what it calls?LOL!!

I used to call it Weh Weh Long Long...

Yup!It has been a long time I did not go since I went to study in KL...

So precious and so memorable cause daddy used to bring me when I was a kid and now hubby used to be my companion for this event...XD

It's so crowded in Teluk Intan especially in the town!
I remember Teluk Intan don't have so many Indians one right?

I wonder where are they come from?All suddenly come out together and gather in one place...

And the street is all full with their smells...LOL
And yea...I was kinda late to reach there and I missed those action guys which got long iron bar cross over their back or mouth! ish!

When I reach there I can only see this... :(
And see so many coconut under my feet!
And I'm gonna go inside and pray ~

After praying hubby and me went to walk around...

I know he hates crowd a lot but thanks for being my companion! 

And I'm so obsess with this hand craft, or should I say hand art?
And of course not forget the bangles !!! leng leng long long leng leng long long!hahaha!
Some photos on the street!
These people are illegal sellers, when they heard the whistle sound, they ran super fast!!LOL
And TIT-BITS!!!!!
And this!!THIS IS SUPER TASTY!!
I wonder what food is that?So simple yet so tasty!RM1 only!!!

Gosh!I will miss that I guess!

And what some other food that I miss in Teluk Intan?

Here is it!

The fried Lou Shu Fun!
Fried Rice
And this Hakka Fried Meat!!OMG!!So delicious!!
If you're Teluk Intanians you'll know where to get these food for sure!!hahaha!

And mama's pumpkin kuih!!Gosh!!
SO tasty and very "laku"!haha!

This one week study break made me feels lazy...

I did not study at all...FML!

I really don't understand why am I so lazy?Duh...

And I don't even know what am I thinking?

Can somebody read me please?

I miss those old days which I'm with my dearies...

Chat with Sue until 4am in the morning...

Hang out with Ah Sun, Yen Yee, Chin Er, Michael, Chewing and Tsu Mien them...

And also not forgetting my first time BBQ on the beach with Sue, Allen, Miko, Sing Ee, Jason, Ginny, Jo Yi, Melanie, Ashley, and another guy name Kenny is it?LOL

I don't have the photos with me...

And I don't know why every photo I took with them are not appear on FB too...LOL

Upload please ~ ~ ~


Having fun with them on the beach and saw blue tears...

Hmm..I don't what is it, but now I know...

It's a bacteria that will shine in the water which is in blue colour...Cool right?I know...hahaha!

Ok la...I think I'm not able to write out my one week story in one post...

So stay tune...

- END -

0 comments: