Sunday, April 10, 2011

...The Mist...

Yup...I did say I will upload those photo...

But actually you can also see them via my FB...

Click HERE

Not much photos were taken but all photo look nice tho...XD

With Kee Ang
 Edrei
Wei Han
Nicole
You Hao
 And another guy called Leon..

I did not get to take photo with him cause probably he's flirting some where else that time...XD

So ah...can't show you guys who is Leon here...LOL!

And the following are some poser photo of me myself!XD
 Sorry la cause really not much photo was taken...

Because I'm using someone else phone to take those photo...

Can't even capture the situation there to show you guys pun...

I really feel so paiseh to keep taking photo using Nicole's phone...hehe...

I don't wanna spam her iPhone with my photo...XD

Then yeap...that's about it...

The club was full that night...

And the dance floor was so so packed!!

The musics not bad...

I still prefer Scarlette in The Curve which is already closed down...sob :(

So yeap...

I will keep exploring some clubs in KL, IF I got the chances to go with some clubbers again...hehehe!

Cause it's better to go with those who's familiar with the club...

And I think that's about it...

Stay tuned ^^

- END -

0 comments: