Saturday, April 16, 2011

...Weekend + Holidays...

I have so so so much to tell today!

Happy and Anger!

Lets begin with the happy first! :D

Alright, start from my booties!

Yes yes yes!I did say my another parcel is gonna reach on Thursday and here they are!

The vintage ring
 The sporty wear
The casual
And the couple wear!!

Yes...This pink colour is mine...
...And this white colour is for him!

I like his one more than mine one ~ ~ :(
Ok ok...stop my booties sharing...

Lets guess where am I?
Can't get it?

One more try...

Still no?Or probably you alrd guess it correctly!

I'm in the PC fair!

PC fair is here again in KLCC Convention Centre from 15 April - 17 April!

So hurry up guys and girls to get your favourite gadgets there before it's too late!

Well, I took this photo below is because the staff who's helping the model to change their clothes is very very the skinny!

Just like the model inside the window!Gosh!

2 stupids are looking at it!LOL!
Sorry for calling you stupid stranger who's standing beside Wei Han...*peace*

And yup! I got my new pendrive and also bought one for hubby since he requested for one ~

This orange colour one is for him!
And mine......Of course is the sexiest one!XD
:::
:::
:::
:::
Yes!There she is!The hot pink colour is just too attractive for me...

You guys might think that it's not worth to buy a 4GB pendrive for RM40...

Cause my hubby's pendrive is RM45 and it's 8GB one...

But mine is so cute and so tiny!I like it!So what to do?

Plus!They're both waterproof and have a lifetime warranty!!

Just too bad that there's no galaxy blue for this...SIGH ~

Then...After KLCC PC fair, we went to Pyramid, (yes, again) to have our dinner!

So I think there's many benefits there to be a student huh?Don't you think so?

Now even the Manhattan Fish Market is having promotion for STUDENTS ONLY!!
It's seriously RM10 NETT for every student who dine in there...

You can pick any one of the five meals shown above for RM10 ONLY!!

And what's so great about it is that it comes with a BOTTOMLESS COKE!!

GOSH!!I can have it as my meal for a whole week since there's 5 different set meals for me to choose from!!

Guess what I did after dinner that?
Yes...I did it!LOL!!I participate in this competition!

Sorry to inform you guys late, this competition ended on 15 Apr...

But I did share it on my FB...

And I did not make up myself!I just join the competition like this!

I think I will not get into the finalist I guess...

Cause make up count... :(

But if I do please go and vote for me! :D thanks alot!!LOL

After treated MANGO as my own closet and room, (LOL), I went to buy a Chocolate drinks - Queen Rocks & Roll, then we go for movie!

And Nicole said that this fake decoration on the table is so turn off!

So I'm gonna give it a turn off face!XD
Ignore me if you hate it!LOL
Well...here are the two movies I watched recently!
 A comedy love story...

It's so funny and loving too...

But if possible you can just buy a DVD and watch it at home...

It's not worth to watch it in the cinema...

Then here is the next movie I just watched!
Oh great!It made me scream like a "siao za boh"!

Same goes with "Just Go With It"!

You can actually buy a DVD and watch it at home!

Cause for those who's not afraid of thriller movie, this is not for you...

And here are some movies I THINK it's worth to watch in the cinema!

Also movies that I wish to watch!!hehehe!





This two are the movies that I want my hubby to watch with me!!

Hopefully I can watch them!

So yea...Because of the MANGO shooting stuff and distraction from Kee Ang & Wei Han...

I did not go to the basketball training...I feel guilty...LMAO!!XD

Hmm...just one day...nvm la hoh?

It's good that I don't have to see that "lan jiao bin" for one day training!LOL

I really hate her to the max!CHEE BYE!!!

HELLO!!I play basketball since I'm standard 4 and I play quite a lot of competitions too!

I'm even a captain before ok??!?!

Just that it's been a while I didn't touch the ball and didn't play for competition doesn't mean I really forgot everything OK!!!

Also, I shut up and keep quiet doesn't mean that I don't know anything!!!

If I did anything wrong the coach or the captain will correct me!

But not you CHEE BYE POH!!

You wanna teach me how to play ball?Queue long long la!!PUKI!!PUI!!

I don't need your instruction lo sohai!!You're just simply annoying and disgusting!!!

You can't even shut up for 5 mins!

Or can you please just shut your mother fucker mouth up for just a minute for GOD SAKE!!

UGHH!!

FUCK OFF BITCH!!

Sorry for ending up my post with such an angry voice tone!

But when I talk about basketball training I will think of her!

Then when I think of her I just feel like swearing!!FML!

She's making my life miserable!!!

You didn't come and distract me you cannot sleep at night ke?

DUH!!

OK OK!I think I had enough for this!

I'm angry!!Very angry I know!XD

So yea...forget about it!Duh ~

I blog about that just to express my emotion!TeeHee!!

And yup!That's all for today!!

XOXO

- END -

0 comments: