Wednesday, April 13, 2011

...Shabu Shabu & ♥♥...

Went to Puchong for Shabu-Shabu with friends on Monday...

RM29net / person

You can eat until you vomit...

And some of the food there are really awesome!!
This is SUPERB!!

You can "refill" whenever you want!!Cool right?!?!
"Tong Sum" Egg...Yummy Yummy!!
 You can see we ate until the shop close...XD
And my soup is super tasty at the end...
Feel like dabao my soup back home...LOL!

Yup...this is the first time I eat Shabu-Shabu...

Don't say me "Sua Gu" altho I really am...XD

It's good that I have a wonderful first time...

After Shabu-Shabu got kidnap by Kee Ang and gangs to AmpSquare...

We sing until 3am...

That's the reason why I am headache and feeling dizzy and sleep for 13hours today...

Coz I sleep 8 hours only for 2 days! 

I really didn't mean to skip lecture today but I really feel dizzy mah...what to do?

I feel so guilty skip Advertising lecture!!SOB!

And since I finish using my lip balm from Forever...

Few days ago I bought myself a lip balm in Burt's Bees for RM18...
Actually a lip balm like this is enough for me to use up to a year...XD

I rarely use it unless my lips crack...

So I still need one la cause my lips will crack sometimes...LOL

I wanted to buy Forever one, but it's too bad that they only allow us to buy a dozen one...

So what to do?Find another option lo...

Forever lip balm don't have smell but this does...

It has a great berry's smell and I love it ♥...

It functions on my lips too...♥

And FML!I shopping alot recently...

In the mall and on the line...FML!!

This time I seriously run out of hanger in my cupboard d!DUH!!

This is my favourite!Acid wash skinny jeans!
 My first lace tank top...

And something that I got from my online shopping!

A pump heels...FINALLY!!I got one!!

I was kinda afraid to buy heels online cause you know...

Scare it's not fit...But luckily it fits me!!Ngam Ngam!!

Just my right foot is a little lose cause my right foot is smaller than my left foot!

And guess what?I can wear and walk with it comfortably...

I tot my feet will break wearing it...But it's not what I think!!Phew!!Thank God!!

I got something nice from the net!!XD 
 My first chiffon cloth...hehe 
 And this is so me!!XD

Yea...I really like those heels from Agape Boutique - online blogshop!

XOXO

It's so affordable and nice!♥♥

GOSH!!I spot another 4 heels on that blogshop alrd!!FML!!

So yea...I think that's all for today...

Tomorrow my another parcel will reach my house again!!XD

Can't wait alrd...♥♥

Have a nice day peeppole!!!

- END -

0 comments: