Saturday, April 9, 2011

...Heeellllloooooo...

Hello peeepss!!

I know I know...

It has been sometimes I abandon my little blog...

Too much things I need to cover up recently...

Especially my assignmentsss...

3 assignments due in the same week...

FUhh ~ ~ ~

But luckily it ends...ALREADY!

SO, I went to club yesterday night...

The Mist @ Bangsar

It was fun!Watching some "live show"!

You know?XD

And yeap yeap yeap...

I will upload some photos once I got the photos from my friend...

Hopefully she upload those photo ASAP...hehehe!

I regretted that I didn't bring in my camera..

If not more photo will be taken...

I keep it in my bag and put it in the boot...ARGH!!

Stupid me!!Seriously!

Oh...the club got many leng zai as well!!HAHA!

Sue, it's too bad that you went on the wrong day!LOL!!

So ya...that's about it...This is how I look before going to the club!


Sorry that I'm not good in make up...you know?

What do you expect from an athlete?

I will learn ok?

Oh ya...not forgetting to tell you guys that the Pasar Malam in Setia Alam is getting popular...

I guess...

Coz I can see that there's more stalls compare with old days...

The potato balls is super tasty!!

The Herbal Chicken Soup mee taste not bad too...

And there's a stall selling chocolate banana in different designs...

Oh gosh!!I feel like eating them now already...

But I'm really full now!!Ughh...nevermind...

Might go and buy some herbal meatball later...yum yum!!

Ciao ~

- END -

0 comments: