Monday, May 21, 2012

....Just a Late Night post...

Well hello night owls...

It's a late night post cause I feel like writing something at this hour...

And yup perhaps the Roxy competition thingy has come to an end, at least for me..LOL

A big applause to all of the Roxy girls and congrats to Natasha for winning the first prize!

She's successfully get into the final competition to compete for the Roxy ambassador. 

All the best to her!! xoxo

And the below post is about some random shits...

YOU CAN IGNORE IT if you wanted to...

And well me?What about me now?I'm kinda lost actually...

It's all about assignments recently...

I can hide myself in the house, not even stepping out the door, for 4 days...

What do you think?I feel like I'm such a homie now!LOL!

Anyway, I think people will always be indecisive when making choices...

Yea...That's me...Indecisive...ALWAYs...

I hate stuck in between sometimes...I don't know what to do?Helpless perhaps...

People who know me will know I'm a crazy, funny, wild, weird and hyperactive women!

But I'm human too...I'll come across with harsh moment too...

Now I'm lost...I feel like I'm too old for achieving what I want now...

Well, not to say too old, it's just that what I want has a limit for the age range...

Anything la...Forget about it...Just some random ranting...

You should feel lucky because you're not following me on twitter cause I talk to myself alot and rant even more over there...LOL!

That's why I lock it up because I only allow certain people to read what I've ranted..XD

And I just don't know why? I've watched The Notebook recently and I realise it's a story based on a real life story...
I wonder will that happen on me?

I always believe, if it's yours, no matter how long or how far both are separated, it will comes back one day...

This is what the story is trying to tell I suppose...That's why I cried like a baby when watching this movies because it brought back lots of memories in my mind...

Ah...forget about it...I should sleep now actually...

Just that I screw up my body clock again and I can't fall asleep now...

So I decided to blog...

And yup...I screw up my specs again...

My lovely specs...
I bought the frame in Pasar Malam and make the glasses in an optical store...

I've tried to fix it, but no matter how many times I've tried, it's still broken...

Fine then...Now I think of finding a proper specs that I can wear for a long time...

Those I bought in night market break easily...

Sigh...Money crisis...

Anyone willing to donate me some money??XD XD nah joking!XD

I just wish that money can drop down from the sky, that's all...hahahaha!!XD

It's been too long I didn't buy any specs in optical shop, so I was shock when I look at the price!

Geez...fine...this cruelty world...Such a reality...I can't accept!! >.<

Lalalalala fine I'll find out a way to get you..Maybe?XD

Now I have to wear it with cellophane tape...Pathetic...

So yea I've been looking at this photo for sometimes...
Both are hurt...But who hurts more??

Anyway...Life still goes on...

If it's meant to be, it'll come back...

Not to say it's stupid but I really believe in fate...

Now the feeling is gone...

I think it'll take a long time to recover...

Or perhaps it'll never recover from the pain...

And suddenly I realise it's 520 yesterday and we never celebrate this day before in our past 6 years relationship...

Or I should say I never realise this day before until yesterday...LOL

Sigh...Whatever it's not important anymore...

Who cares now like seriously?

Bah...I don't know what I'm talking about...

As I've mentioned above, you can ignore me...

But when I'm blanked out I'll think of some stupid shits like this:

:::
:::
:::

喜欢你的人不喜欢你喜欢的人喜欢你;
你喜欢的人不喜欢你,不喜欢的人喜欢你;
我不喜欢我喜欢的人跟我不喜欢的人在一起。

LOL!!If only you can understand..

But one punctuation can ruin everything, if you realise...

Well fine I really should get some sleep now it's 4am...

Gah.....I miss my friends and family and babies and nephew and nieces...

It'll be perfect if I have a lover to miss now...LOL!

I wanna shopping too!!!Setia City Mall has opened few days ago and it's just few hundred metres away from my house!!!

But I don't feel like spend money... :/

Ironic...Always...

But I seriously need a new specs NOW!!Like fucking serious!!! >.<

Anyway... 

Good day peeps...

Don't forget to wear a smile on your face today!

- END - 

1 comments:

Windwarddove said...

Haha, Love your smile!!