Sunday, March 29, 2009

...Summarize...

i really wan to update my blog...
but i can't coz i got so many thing to write about...
bcoz i never touch my blog since i start my mid-term break till now...
so i juz simply write something about today...

today is Earth Hour day...
n i go to Sunway Pyramid for celebrating Earth Hour day...
i got some pics n mayb i'll upload it when im very free...
n tis morning i gone to 1U for Hotel For Dogs wit Yen Yee...
but we r late n miss it, so we decided to buy the tickets for tml...
n tml im goin to 1U again wit my fellow frens...
Yen Yee, Micheal, Evelyn & Winnie r goin wit me...

i din touch any of my homework today...
so worry tat i can't catch up wit the econ's note...
coz i've not make any notes about econ for 3 chapters d...
n the english essay...aiks...dun say bout it...i get so low marks...T.T

n tml after the movie, i'll go bak n do it...
essay 1st den follow by the econ note...
hope i can finish it asap coz im goin bak to T.I. again nxt weekend...
so hapi coz i can meet my hubby again...^^
n also my besties la...hope she'll go bak nxt week...
n to all my frenz, pls dun say i din inform u all...
i tell u guys now...IM GOIN BAK TO T.I. ON 3TH OF APRIL!
n dun say & blame me again plz!nxt time i'll do the same thing as this...
whenever im goin bak to T.I. i'll inform u guys here, OK?
n dun say i din told u guys...hemph...all blaming on me sia la...
duno how to ask me de meh?
actually i might go bak every month...
coz thr r holidays every month...n its either on monday or friday...
so it's a benefits thr coz i wont be in a hurry to coming bak...

ok la...tats all la...
i dun wanna write anymore d...
coz once i write i'll keep continue writing till i satisfy...
so i hav to control myself 1st...if not i will hav to sleep late again...
now its d 1.02am, i hav to wake up early so i wont miss the movie again!
coz the tickets v bought is at 11.50am in the morning...
we nit to start our journey earlier so v wont get late...
actually its quite near oni if thrs no traffic jam...i mean subang to 1U...
n i hav econ test on nxt tuesday...sob sob...
seems like very important...
coz all econ students will take the test at the same time...
juz like exam...aiks...so worry...n my grade fall d...T.T
from 77 drop to 75...all bcoz of the previous test la!!!mamamia!!!

aiyor...ok la...
reli ok la liao...coz its reli late liao n i haven't bath...
k la...gd9 n bb...i wanna bath n sleep liao...
n juz now go mamak wit Yen Yee & Micheal for supper...^^
reach home at 11++pm something...
ok la...bye bye la...

2 comments:

Sue said...

wala..........nex weekend im not coming back ~ why everytime i come back and u r not coming back ? T-T thank god u still remember me as ur besties ~ am i right ? So hella of things to talk to u ! my bitch ! Hahaha

~ VeeieaN ~ said...

yea...absolutely right...n y u dun wanna cum bak?i wanna hear ur things la dude...n when will u free huh?u like wont be free 4eva...when u wanna help me edit my blog huh??