Tuesday, July 14, 2009

...Lucky Day...I Mean Yesterday...

Erm...
This post is actually about yesterday's thing...
Why yesterday my lucky day?
Its bcoz i sold my calculator at a very high price...XD
I even earn back the money...wakakakaka!


The 2nd thing is...
At the mean time i sell my calculator...
I found a pendrive at the places tat i sit in The Web [ my sch computer lab ]...
Erm...actually I plan to give it bak to tat person...
But I dun think i'll wait him thr foolishly...
O giv it to the person who's sit infront the door...
Coz he might take it too...
So.....I juz kept it as my own...
I even found out tat thr is RO in the pendrive...=.="
So, I think its not very important for the owner...
Erm...if the owner read my blog...
You can leave a msg n come n take bak wit me...XD
It's a blue colour [ my favorite colour ] Kingston 2GB pendrive...
I haven't delete the things in the pendrive...
But after 1 month there's still nobody come n take bak wit me...
Den i'll juz delete them...XD
I think im kinda stupid rite?XD XD XD
Don't say im naughty k~?
I'm kind enuff to inform the owner here...SEE?XD


N the very last thing tat makes me feel that im lucky is..............
I got a chance to hav my supper in JOGOYA!!!!!
WooooooHooooooo~~~
This is my very first time i go thr...
Thx to Tsu Mien n Chewing n Ah Poh...
Coz if they din invite me, I wont be thr...
Erm...Thx to Yen Yee to...
Coz if she din tell me Tsu Mien sms me...
I oso won't reply her msg too...
Coz i rarely use my 017 like how i use my 016...XD
But I still would take a look at it once a while la...
Anyway, thx to all of them...
N the very important thing is...
I drive thr!!!I can reach thr!!!
Erm...that Jogoya is in Star Hill Gallery...
I park in Pavilion's car park n walk thr...
OMG!im so proud of myself tat i can reach thr!!
Being narcism again...XD Ahahahahahha...
Thx to Tsu Mien too...
Coz she did teach me the way to Jogoya on the fon...
hahahahahahahaha...
Oh ya...Winnie was in the car with me as well...
She's coming bak to Subang last week...
But goin bak to KB tmr...T.T
So sad...coz i got no partner le...


After we reach Star Hill Gallery...
The 1st thg i saw is LV...
Den follow by many expensive branded shop tat i duno...
I juz recognize LV n Dior oni...=.="
Den after we reach Jogoya...
We saw lots of ppl waiting for sit outside the entrance...
So, the job of lining up is taking over fr Ah Poh...XD
Den we girls go to the toilet n camwhore for a while...XD
After we go bak to Jogoya, its almost our turn...
After a while, the waiter get us to our sit...
and....ITS SUPPER TIME!!!!!wakakaka!!!
Not more than 10mins, our table is full of food d...
Geng leh...hahahaha...
Den after grabbing here n thr...
Ordering here n thr...
Eating this n tat...
V almost full...
and....ITS TIME FOR HAAGEN-DAZS!!!!
OMG...i cant bear wit it!
Even my aunty's visit me...
I dun care d...juz EAT it!!!
wooohoooo~
Im so hapi yesterday nite!!!
After some food n dessert...
We hav some tea as well....
We do hav lots of fun thr!!!im so so hapi...
Den, guess wat im bringing bak as my souvenir?
/

/

/

/

TADAH!!!!


Yea yea..is this thing tat put in the small bowl for ordering food..
Im weirdo rite?XD
But its juz fun tat goin those places wit lots of fren...
Act im not dare to take it out...

Coz Ah Poh said [seriously]:"
if got sensor later dee dee dee dee we wont help u out de ah!"

Den i replied:"
hah...really ah?really got sensor o?"

Ah Poh answered:"
actually i oso duno?i said oni."XD

Den i was juz like...cheh...
After finish our tea...its about time to go...
Then i tried to figure out how am i goin to take out tat thingy...
Tsu Mien suggested tat put in my pocket n act like i forget to put it back...
If the sensor sense it and ring,
I juz act like i 4got to put it bak...
Den I said:"OH!!YEAH HOH!!!
I try to put into my pocket but i failed...
coz im wearin jeans n thr r many ppl thr...
Den Tsu Mien said she'll help me bring it out...
N one thing tat makes me feel like ZHA DOU is...
Ah Poh said he wants one too...=.=" XD
Den finally, both of Poh n Tsu Mien bring tat thingy out safely...XD XD XD
Damn funny!
And v oso takin some photo outside the entrance of Jogoya...
And tats my hapi supper night in Jogoya!


Times to go bak to Subang...
But Tsu Mien them r not coming bak...
They bring us to a seperate path den we come bak ourself...
Thank God we din go to the wrong way n able to come bak...
hahahaha...road sign is very important!!
But some of the road sign here got smthg wrong...
they din point out the way correctly de...
Reach home at 1am++
And thats my lucky Monday...


2day...Erm...just an ordinary n typical tuesday...
Nthg much different...
Thrs assignment to do...
I din finish it but i do searh some information for my company...
Im a last minute lady...XD
U noe...lazy bum...XD
I got to pass up my IB company poster this friday...So....
Haigh...its an individual project...Hope tat i can do it well...
Coz u noe...im not good in drawin n designin...
......God Bless Me......
[ FIN ]

0 comments: