Tuesday, July 21, 2009

...Not A Typical Tuesday...

Ahhemm...Okay~
Lets begin the story...


Wake up at 9.30am tis morning...
Preparing and ready for school...
Once i've done,
Heavy rain like cats and dogs fell...
=.=" Wat to do?
Wait for the rain to stop lo...
When the rain is getting lighter,
I try to walk to school with my umbrella...
Manatau the rain getting heavy again...
Emo rain...
Plus there is strong wind...
So, i've no choice den call ah Sun to fetch me to sch...
Paiseh la ah Sun, tq very much...
...BUT...
We din go for our 1st period of class...
Coz IB class sucks man~
Damn boring...
And we decided to skip IB class since the rain fallin non-stop...
We discuss in the car to decide whr to go for a hot drinks...XD
Finally, we choose Subang Parade...XD
I 4got wats the coffee shop's name d?
Duno wat wat Glory one...
I order a white hot chocolate wit a nasi lemak...
It costs RM8...It's cheap man~
Coz it's cappy hour...
I oso duno wat hour is tat?
After chit-chatting for a while,
We go bak to sch at 11.30am for our 2nd period class...
Tot i can keep my record for zero absent tis sem...
Manatau?2day skip class liao...=.="
Nvm...i'll keep my Business Leadership record for zero absent...
I noe i can make it coz i got zero absent in my Econ class last sem...
Except i really fall sick...
...Touchwood Touchwood...


After finish our class,
We straight away go to Pyramid for movie...
Act we wanna watch Year 1,
But still coming soon,
So we end up with watchin Obsessed...
N 2day is ladies day,
We got discount on the movie ticket for oni RM9...
B4 our movie, we go for our lunch,
Shoppin for a while den head to the cinema...
Obsessed...erm...quite nice...
But its nicer at the end...
Erm...i ranked it as a 3 Stars movie...


After the movie,
Ah Sun sugggested me to go to Topman again to see whether got any new bags tat i wan...
N guess wat?
I see the bag tat i wanted!!
Tat im craving for so long!!
The sales girl told me thr's a replenish...
Feel so hapi to see the bag again...
RM189...
I go atm n take out RM200 n go bak n bought it...
Even it's expensive n i got a lil bit heart pain...
But when i think back the feeling tat i tot i wont find the bag anymore,
Feel its worth tat i've bought the bag...
The cashier asked whether i wan to purchase till RM200 to get a member card...
I said no thanks,
Coz i think tat im not shopping in Topman tat often...
Dun wanna waste the money to purchase the other thgs tat i dunwan bcoz of a whole life member card...
And Topman's stuffs r damn expensive...
Tats y i wont go thr often...
Juz go thr for window shoppin...
N this is the 1st time i buy Topman stuff...
Here is the bag...
I think i'll keep it till my MNG bag spoilt...
Coz not willin to use it...XD
Duno y? i juz like it since the 1st time i saw it...



And we went to Sony Ericsson shop 2day...
I saw a phone tat i like very much...
But din think to buy it till my W850 is spoilt...
The model is W995...
I like it very much...
It's a walkman phone...
with 8.1 mega pixel n WiFi...
WOW!reach all my requirement of my dream fon...
But i wont buy it till my W850 is spoilt...
Coz i like my W850 very much too...XD
N the fon cost RM1999...
Damn expensive man~
If i really can make RM1999,
I'll buy it n keep it till my W850 spoilt den oni i use it...
I swear...coz im good in take care of thgs i think...XD
I think if i own it,
I dun nit a camera anymore...
Coz tats all wat i want in a fon...
A walkman n a camera with WiFi...3 in 1...
Erm...but i still will consider to but it when the price is falling...
N i'll start to save money...
Coz i almost bankrupt le...
Here is how the phone looks like...
I really like it...
N i like the colours too...
Which one is better in u guys opinion??
I think...all of them r good!!XD
And i still wanna buy laptop in the coming soon pc fair...
HP HP...IM COMING...
Argh...i wanna save money le...
Really wanna save money le...


And wanna buy a pair of slipper AGAIN in Mod...
But no more size...
Size 5 is the last pair they hav...
5 is good for my right foot...
But too small for my left foot...
Wat a weirdo...=.=
So juz give up the slipper...
Did feel a bit not willing to leave the slipper...
Got a sudden feeling to buy tat slipper...
But...aih...
How if i feel uncomfortable with my left foot when im wearing it?
So, after considerin, i juz give up the shoe...


N come bak home with a hapi feeling...
But after a while, i feel down...
Coz I realize smtgh has gone...
The pendrive tat i found in The Web GONE!!!
It's still wiht me yesterday,
But it GONE juz now?!?!
Wat the fuck!!
There is Yen Yee's e-mail with pictures inside the pendrive...
The pictures of tasty food n the environment of Aus!!!
I feel down when i cant find it...
Wat the fuck!!!
I found it n lost it again...
Is this the fate of the pendrive to live without a master?
I really duno whr it gone?
Its either in my bag o my drawer...
But i cant find it in both places...
So i search the whole room...
Still cant find it...
I rmb tat i din bring it to The Web ah!!
Den whr it goes???
I really dun hav others image bout whr did i place it?
Haigh...
It shud b a hapi tuesday...
But end up with this cb thgs happened...
Really WTF!!
OK~ FINE~
Blame on me...
I noe im clumsy!!


ANNOUNCEMENT
1. Sorry for the original owner of the pendrive, i cant keep it for u anymore...
2. Plan A -- Start my saving plan, i know i can make it...
3. Plan B -- Control my desirability!!


...Wish me Good Luck...
[ FIN ]

0 comments: