Saturday, July 11, 2009

...My 101 Post...

"haigh" is the only word i speak recently...
Any sentence i said must include a "haigh"...
Haigh...sien...
I reli duno wat to do...
1 month sem break is juz like 1 week holiday for me...
Time is moving fast till i dun even wat day izzit?


Haigh...new sem is tough...
And boring without Yen Yee...
I used to got a partner around me everyday...
But now she's left...
So i become alone now...
Haigh...but at least i still got Sun them lo...
If without them i tink i'll juz dying here bah...
International Business is boring...
Business Leadership is hard...
Wat shud i do den?
I can asked Yen Yee wat i duno last time...
But now nobody for me to ask questions tat i duno le...


Miss my hubby...
Miss my dear sweet home...
Feel sad...
Duno y...


Got results tat i satisfy wit in my 2nd sem...
Got 83% for my English & 73% for my Econ...
I wish to get an average of 80%...
But i dun think i can do tat except i get 100% for IB & BL...
I noe ntg is impossible...
But to get 100% in both of the subjects are impossible for me kay~
So juz dun wish to get an average of 80% bah...
Maybe 70% - 75% bah...


Im juz feeling moody after coming bak to KL...
Feel sien...feel bored...feel lonely...
Im energetic...but now im not anymore...I duno y?
Lazy to move...listlessness...sick...
Wish to go out...
Buy anythg i wan...
But no money...
Cry is the oni thg i can do to release all these sux feelings...
Wat else i can do in tis sux place?
I wan my life bak...T.T


[ps: i apologize for breaking up my promises tat i din post the pichas]

0 comments: