Monday, July 20, 2009

...Wedding...

Back to Teluk Intan last Friday to attend my cousin's wedding...
Here we are...
The bridegroom, me & the bride...
I like the bride when she's smiling...
She got a deep dimple on her right cheek if im not wrong...
Look at the Jewelry on her neck!!!

This is the photo that i like the most in their wedding album...
They look cute in this photo...
And the post, it's cute too...

Here they are...
In the morning wedding...
I duno how to say tat in english...
But in Hokkien is "Pang Teh"...
Act im not going to attend the wedding at night...
Coz gotta rush bak to KL...
But dad & mom keep calling us go...
So we[my5th sis n her BF] just go oni lo...
N i look so ugly in the wedding...
U'll see when i got the pichas...
Im rushing to the wedding...
Din bathe n simply wear a dress n a pair of high heel...
My hair is juz like vegetables mix with shit...
Really kanasai!!
Den after finish eating all dishes...
We come bak to Subang at 10.35pm smthg n reach at 12am...
I still got lots of photo wanna upload...
But think got no chance le bah...
Coz 2day i damn free lo...

Got my hair cut again...
Coz get murmur by my dad...
Keep saying that my hair in the front grow long le...
GO CUT GO CUT...
N my eldest aunty is bak fr singapore...
So call her cut for me lo...
Not much diff with the previous one...
Juz in front short a bit le...

OK la...
I think tats all for 2day...
Ntg special happen...
Life's bored here...
Haigh...

2 comments:

【肯尼】 said...

哈哈。。。
你也想結婚了哦?
幾時請酒jek??
xD

~ VeeieaN ~ said...

jie ur head la...=.=