Sunday, July 12, 2009

...Poor Day...

Guess wat...
Woke up at almost 5pm today...
Feel like im juz another species of PIG...
I think I can fight down all kinds of pig...
Maybe is bcoz of 2day is the 1st day my "aunty" visits me...
So ah...
Hate it...its pain everytime "she" visits...


Den after showering n brushing my teeth...
I call ah Sun n Winnie to go for my breakfast...
Which is their dinner...=.=
Oh ya...Winnie's roommate is following us 2day as well...
Plan to go early to 1U 2day but end up with a different time...
Bcoz of my bad aunty's visit...
So we reach thr at 6++ smthg...
After eat den we shop in Padini Concept Store...
Shop for very long...
Bcoz me n ah Sun are hesitating about smthg...
I'm hesitating about whether shud i buy the high heel?
Ah Sun is hesitating about whether she shud buy the bikini...
After smtimes of hesitating, v choose to buy it at the end...=.=
Feel a bit exited when i buy it...
Bcoz tis is my 2nd pair of high heel...XD
Behind of the heel is a plastic cement thingy...
Feel comfortable when i wear it...
So, i got a pair of new high heel again...here is it...
















Im oso looking for shirt for my hubby...
Coz it's mega sale...
Almost all tops n bottoms got 50%-70% off...
But i cant see anythg for my hubby...
Coz all lo0k like uncle n not nice...
So i din buy anythg for my hubby...sory dear...


Den we go to Topshop to find the bag tat i spot last time...
Unluckily...it's gone...out of stock bah i think...
Or no more stock le...Feel kinda regret n sad actually...
Coz i really like the bag...
It can either be carry by side of slide...
N it's leather...the colour n design is very nice too...
Haigh...really feel regret le...
Last time almost bankrupt le so din buy it...
Now got pocket money le wanna buy it...But its gone...*sigh*
So sad...

Duno wats wrong wit me...
Not feeling well the whole day...
Feel like wanna vomit...
Feel like gastric...feel dizzy...
Really duno wats wrong wit me?
Drink hot horlicks for the whole day...
Coz i duno wat hot beverages i can order when im dining outside?
After come bak oni drink some water...
B4 reach home v go to mamak eat again...
I order a maggi goreng but cant finish it...
I really duno wats wrong wit me?
I used to finish anything tat i order...
But c wat i've done?unusual...
Haigh.............

0 comments: