Friday, May 21, 2010

...I Can Breath Now...

OK OK...

I know I've abandon my blog for few weeks...

Today I'm so free and able to update it...


WOOHOO!!"Zap Fan"!!

I was like yearsss didn't eat "Zap Fan" d!!

I also don't know why I'm the only green colour among other plates...

We all finish the rice and feel so satisfy with it...

It's so cheap and so many choices!!

I sure will go again for the variety of choice of dishes!!


Yeap...

As all my close frens know I'm having a hectic week...

And this made me stay overnight in my sch library for the very first time...

Monday - Tuesday

All because of the stupid MCB assignment!!

We brush our teeth in the sch toilet!



All of us are so damn exhausted in the class and during the lecture and this "ginna" even sleep on the table!!


Stop talking about the assignment because I'm so pissed off with the MCB assignment!!

It made all of us half alive!!

And last Sunday is my 6th sis's birthday...

I went to The Sky Bar with my 5th sis & her bf and also my 6th sis & her bf...

The view there is so nice...

Inside got a swimming pool!


Free fried noodles...

We're so lucky that night...

We went there on Saturday night and there is no cover charge for entrance...

I'm so darn hungry and there is free fried noodles for every customers!!!



With my sisters!!!YAY!!

This is the first time I went to clubbing with my sisters...

So fucking funny!

And there are people come to me and ask me whether we're Japanese or not?

Duh ~ do I really look like Japanese?

I prefer people said I look like Korean...LOL!!!!

We drank 4 red wine on that night and all of them are drunk...

Guess what?I'm the one who drove them back!!

Hahahaha!!Proud of myself...

I got my family gene, as you know my families are all drunkard except my mum...

I can't believe that I can drink more than my sisters do...

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!So proud of myself!!!

Kekekekekekeke!!

0 comments: