Sunday, May 9, 2010

...No Sun Day...

The equipments reached my 5th sis's house yesterday night...

Yup...did I mention that my 6th sis is a beautician?

Anyone wanna do treatment or wash face or waxing can come my sis house now...^^

But only on Saturday or Sunday...

Ate a Wantan Mee just now...

But there is no wantan inside!!= =

Is that wantan mee?I'm wondering...$%$#&


...BEFORE...


...AFTER...

I got a haircut just now...

Well, not very satisfy, but what to do?

I want a soft bob behind but she cut me a different bob...

*sigh*


Today got no sun, the weather is so nice for basketball...

And the weather also made me not able to wash my clothes...

*Sigh*


I think I should do some of my assignment now...

I don't wanna drag my group member into problem...

I feel stress...

I miss home...

I miss him...

*SIGH*

0 comments: