Saturday, May 8, 2010

...Updated...

Watched IP MAN 2 with Jamie just now in Pyramid...

It was totally AWESOME!!! BRILLIANT!!!

None of the part is boring...

I really like it!!

It just make me cry again!!

Happy punya cry la...hehe...

And one of the main character's apprentice is so handsome!!!

OH!!I just like him!!So tall and handsome...

But IP Man is also very yeng inside...like him also!!!hehe


And watched Diary of a Wimpy Kids yesterday with Tsu Mien, Chewing & Ah Poh...

Also, cry again...

But it's a cute movie!


Yea...recently busy with and stressing by the assignmentsss...

So I'm so emo recently...

And got no time to blog as well...

Anyone can make me happy?

I went for movie...

And sing K with birthday girl Jamie this Wednesday...

But yet I'm still emo...


OH YA!Happy Belated Birthday to the birthday girl Jamie who's born on 5th of May...

Go to Green Box in Bukit Tinggi with Kar Mern, Kee Ang, Wei Han, Alvin and of course Jamie to celebrate her birthday...

Sorry cause no cake for her...^^"""


No photo as well because we're busying with our singing...XD

And after the sing we went to Starbucks in Pyramid just to discuss our group assignment...

How hardworking are we...lOl...


And the followings photo happened on Tuesday...
2 gay lou go shopping...

And bringing me and Xi Yi along...

We go for ice-cream they go for shopping...




Yesterday[Thursday] sky was so nice!!!

Can you see the rainbow behind the clouds??

This is the first time I saw this kind of rainbow...

Is that Aurora??

So nice!!

The most pretty sky I've ever seen before...




This is the sunrise...[Tuesday]
And this is the dawn...not much different right?


Well well well...I know my blog is a little bit confuse because I got a long time didn't blog already...

And I also will not update my blog so frequent d cause I'm really busy with my assignment...

Especially MCB - Managing Communication in Business...

2500 words and it's an individual assignment...

I can go bang wall and go die you know!!!

This is totally killing me!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: