Friday, May 21, 2010

...Today's...

Have some Domino Pizza in Wei Han & Kee Ang's apartment this afternoon with Jamie & Kar Mern...

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!

After eating, we chit-chatting awhile then started to fool around and camwhore...

I lazy type, just let the pics talk...





I like this blue and pink colour cap!!

My "kai zai"...LOL


And the sky is so pretty this evening altho it looks like going to rain...

Angel is coming down...LOL!





OK...just came back from my dinner...

And I saw an Aunty is wearing Little Miss Naughty!!

OMG!!please la aunty...

You shud be Big Mrs Aunty d...

Not Little Miss anymore...*faint*


And tmr going to pasar malam with Jamie, Kar Mern & my "Kai Zai" Kee Ang...

The pasar malam behind my sis house is so so damn long!!

Longer than Cheras one I think...

Tmr going to explore it for the very first time!!

Woohoo!!Ciao ~

0 comments: