Tuesday, May 25, 2010

...The Library@The Curve...

Yeap...look like library right?

No doubt...we've went to The Library in The Curve last Saturday...

It was a nice place to hang out and drink but not a nice place to dance because there is no dance floor...

And yea...finally I get to go to the Library...

Had a cocktail - Fuzzy Navel (vodka + peach + berry)...

And a Lycheetini for my hubby(vodka + lychee)...

The Lycheetini is so nice!!!


Sorry that I dun really know how to make up...

So I just went there with this look...



With Jamie...

With Kar Mern...




Hot chics!!!LOL


If you're wondering why hubby is here?

Because we had an awful argument in the midnight on Friday...

And he drove all the way here from Teluk Intan to my sis house just to accompany me and say sorry...

I'm sorry that I'm being so cold to you...

Actually I'm very touching but that time I'm still in sleeping mode so I didn't cry...

XD...*HEARTS*

[ps: going back to my baby town this Thursday ]

0 comments: