Thursday, June 3, 2010

...BOO!!...

Veeiean's back!!

Yup yup yup!!

Did I mentioned that I'm going to Bukit Tinggi with my 5th sis for her wedding photographing?

Erm...it happened last Wednesday...

Yea...I skipped my class again...

As well as the next day, I skip my Account lecture and Marketing tutorial...

Bcoz I'm too exhausted after the photographing...

Now only I realize that marry ain't fun at all!

Well, just let the photos talk...

Inside here, there is a blue hair girl, she's my sister's make up artist!

Her hair is so chio!!












I like this because my sister is behind of me!!

Their photographer was taking their photo while my sis's bf's friend is taking my photo...LOL

But I'm so ugly here...

I think I should learn how to make up d...






Of course not forget about taking photo with my pretty sister!


I know very little of them because she's so busy taking photo...

- END -

0 comments: