Tuesday, June 15, 2010

...Happy Dumpling's Day...

The first thing I reached home last Saturday was wrapping the dumpling with my sister...

I wanted to take more photo but my sisters said me "Ki Siao"...

What la?This is the first time I wrap dumpling leh...



After finish wrapping them all, I had a rest too...XD

And the dumpling look like this...


Hubby said the dumpling is so nice!!

He just had one of it this morning as his breakfast before he went to work...

Feel like I'm a good wife d...LOL!!XD

Miss you hubby ~

Went to play basketball with hubby before went back to KL...

This is the 1st time I drove back to KL at night...

This is also the 1st time it took me 3 hours to come back to KL...

Traffic jam in the highway...

And some Malaysian Culture happened some more...

I really don't know why?

There was an accident happening beside the lane, opposite direction from us...

People also want to slow down and watch...

HELLO!!SO DARK!!You can see the car plat number meh!??!

Watch watch watch!so like to watch, you go and bang the divider yourself mah can watch until you "song song" lo...

All stupid betul!!


Oh well...study mood on now...

0 comments: