Monday, June 28, 2010

...What Hairstyle Should I Pick Next?...

Yeap...it's me Veeiean...

As you can see, for my short hair, it's consider very long already...

So here I need some opinions and suggestions from all of you all...

Should I leave it longer and have a cut like below?

I think the first soft bob is very nice!

But don't know whether my hair can be so smooth like hers or not?


And this one is so chio also!

Which shape suit me better leh??Hmm...

Or should I just cut it and have another short hair style?

If yes, which one would be better?

I feel like the first one is nice!

I'm not craving for Penny Tai's hairstyle anymore...XD


How about Claire Guo's short hair?


And this is the one that I'm craving for so long...

But not anymore...LOL

Or this suit me more?Hmm...


SO difficult to decide la...

Which one should I choose.................?

...Sob Sob Sob...

0 comments: