Monday, June 28, 2010

...Engagement Ceremony...

Went to Thean Hou Temple with my sisters and parents to attend my 5th sis' engagement ceremony...



I look pale on that day bcoz I fell sick...

"I swear, I won't leave you no matter what..." XD

Take a photo with my horse...XD


After that, we went to Legend Hotel for dishes tasting...

Because my sis gonna have her wedding there...

Well...the food there not bad, some are quite tasty...

And went to the toilet and take picture with my 6th sis...

The flush is so special, this is the 1st time I saw this kind of flush...XD

And this is also the 1st time I drink 3 kinds of beverage at a time...

Chinese tea, sky juice and wine...LOL

He serve me so many drinks for what also don't know?
Prawn...
Muachi...
Dessert...
And this is the ball room...
And that's all for last Saturday...

Ciao ~

0 comments: