Monday, June 28, 2010

...3 Down!...

The sky is so beautiful this evening...
Yup...3 subjects over...

If I study earlier I believe that I could do better in my Marketing...

Because everything look so familiar but I just can't racall...

BIG Sigh ~

Gonna work hard on my Management now...

Because I still need 17 marks to pass my paper...

Sigh ~ all because of bad grade of my assignments...

Don't say it anymore, I really feel a bit beh song...

Well, what to do?

Do well in exam lo...

And I heard many people said that Management exam is very very difficult...

*Faint*...I'm gonna faint already...

Should go and study after blogging...

And I'm going to Kuantan this Wednesday right after my exam!

Woohoo!!

With Kar Mern, Jamie, Kee Ang & Wei Han!

Can't wait until this Wednesday already!LOL


And God ah...

Once again I beg You...

Bless me please in my Management Exam...

I just need to pass it...

If possible please give me a Credit please...

...God Bless Me Please...

0 comments: