Thursday, June 10, 2010

...Broke...

I like this shirt!!

I felt that recently boyfriend shirt is so up to date...

So I bought one from Cotton On...

But is not this checker one, is another plain colour one...

...Broke...

Went to MOS last Saturday...

...Broke...




The tall tall stuff is butter...unbelievable...

Have you ever seen horse wear heels??

Guess you know what brand is this...






Fake hot air balloon for children...



Movie & Dinner in Pavilion...

...Broke...

This Marie Biscuits are so darn tasty!!

"No Rules Just Right"


Lastly in the airport...

Yen Yee come back once, I broke once...

LOL!!

Goodbye Yen Yee...See you next year...


Time for me to study...

But I duno how to start my study??

God ah...help me this little stupid numb girl plz...

*sigh*

0 comments: