Saturday, June 19, 2010

...One's Dinner...

Char Kuey Tiao from the pasar malam nearby my house...
Fried chicken drumstick from the pasar malam nearby my house...
Herbals porkballs soup from the pasar malam nearby my house...
Potato balls tou fu fa from the pasar malam nearby my house...



YUP YUP YUP!

My dinner tonight was pasar malam food which is very cheap and tasty...

You must be found out that I didn't buy the chicken floss bread with egg tonight because I feel a little bored with it already...


Went to Times Square this afternoon as a shopaholic there...

Bought a shirt for only RM15!!So darn cheap!!
A beach dress for only RM29.90!!
And a dinner dress for RM128!!!

My sister paid Rm50 out of RM128 from it...TQ!!XD

Gonna wear this for my sister's wedding night in KL...

This is so cheap lo OK?

If I bought it in Pyramid or 1U I bet it must over RM200!!

And the material are good material...

OMG!!Times Square is a shopping heaven!!

I'm wondering is it that the price there are always so low...

Or it's because now is the mid-year sales...

I sure will go next time!OMG!So Cheap!!

What I saw just now is nothing above RM40!

Except my dinner dress la...because that one is different...

What I mean are those normal dress, clothes and shorts...

But too bad no trying lo...

I think the price is so low because now is mid-year sale bah?

I don't know?So people!What are you waiting for?

Head forward to Times Square and shop now!!

0 comments: