Thursday, June 3, 2010

...These Few Days...

Colour of the month ::::: Yellow VS. Green!

The most unfavourable colour for braces...

But coincidently, Sue had the same colour with me...

Just not each of the teeth but row of the teeth...know what mean?


See the normal me...
Compare with this...

My eyes have gone bigger than usual!!!

Thanks Sue for making my eyes so big with eyeliner, mascara & fake eye lashes...

I could never ever do this!!!

Why do I make up until so big eyes?

Because I'm attending Alvix's bro's wedding...

Last Saturday...

We make up not because of the wedding dinner, is because of there is a DSLR waiting for us!!!

LOL!!Hong Ka is going with us so we got chances to take pretty pretty photo!!hehehehe!!!




Big head us!!!

Making fun with this fake hair in Vintage@Giant(Teluk Intan)

Peiy Ching allow us to do so one...LOL!!


OH YA!!I missed this...

This is how we look like before going to Alvix's bro's wedding...
Agatha

Sue

Veeiean


My final is coming soon...

Don't know when only I will start my revision?

Yen Yee is coming back to M'sia and will come to KL on Saturday...

We plan to go clubbing but Ah Sun and Winnie can't join us...

Only Michael and Chin Er is going....

What a bad news...

SO, what to do?I don't wanna cancel the clubbing...

Can I ask my new friends to join us??

...Sob Sob Sob...

- END -

[ ps: I'm not studying but planning to go clubbing & blogging here...I can go bang wall d ]

0 comments: