Saturday, June 19, 2010

...Strange...

Yup...

The free Mini Hp arrived on Thursday morning...

My 5th sis said she will give it to my 4th sis...

So what to do?Sacrifice my hubby lo...


Keep eating non-stop this evening...

A fried rice from the aunty's stall that I used to go when I'm studying ICPU...

Follow by a Tau Fu Fa from the small lorry outside RT Pastry...

Since RT Pastry is there, I bought a piece of cake and a big bread...

Yeap...eat to award and encourage myself for studying Account for the whole week...

Although I'm still not very very familiar...

But at least I learn all the stuff in 1 week that I suppose to learn in 1 semester...


Just now sleep for 2 hours from 11.30pm - 1.30am...

Now wake up Facebooking a while and update my blog...

Exam starts next week...

Going to face my all mother horror story...

I feel like I will regret that I used 1 week to study Account but didn't even study Marketing...

Because Marketing got so many things to study...

Fine...I can do it!!Will eat all those notes within the three days!

And the stupid MCB!!

I still don't know what is the correct format to write a resume, business letter and report...

I really hate MCB very much you know?

And also Management...

They all said very very difficult...

I'm gonna die this time in my Final Exam...

OK OK...I'm gonna try to like you all during the exam period OK?

Don't treat me so bad please...

God ah...Bless me please ~

...I beg you...


And something strange happen to my lappie's bluetooth...

It cannot functions and I do not have a card reader...

So I can't post up photos...

...Sigh...


Going to Time Square with my sisters this afternoon...

So I'm gonna sleep now...

Ciao ~


0 comments: