Tuesday, November 9, 2010

...Booties...

Zara Warehouse Sale!
Formal dress
 Vintage short pant
 Cute short dress
 Skinny jeans...

Yea...It was like finally I own one which fits me perfectly!
 Short beach pants...

Well...this beach pant I got it in a "fake" Zara Warehouse Sale...

When I reached the Atria Mall, I tot this store is having Zara Warehouse Sale...

It's so weird that Zara Warehouse Sale have Polo, Roxy, Quicksilver, Edwin those...

Then after we ask the cashier, she told us Zara Warehouse Sale is at 2nd floor...==


UNIQLO again!I got One Piece T-Shirt from UNIQLO!XD
 
 Yup...I went there again!XD


And Aldo sales!!

Yup...I did say that I wanted to go 3 shopping malls...

I went 4 instead of 3...LOL!!

Low Yat > Fahrenheit 88 > Pavilion > 1U

And I also watch R.E.D and The Perfect Wedding...

Both are nice movie!


- END -

0 comments: